Libelium Cloud Bridge allows users to send information from any sensor to the main worldwide cloud platforms simultaneously and without having to implement each specific cloud protocol or authentication methodology by simply using a unique HTTPS request.
The Bridge works with any of the main cloud platforms of the market: Alibaba Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Cumulocity, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, MQTT, SAP by Techedge and Telefonica.
Test the new Cloud Bridge in association with the IoT kits ready to be deployed that Libelium offers with some partners in The IoT Markeplace.
The Bridge freemium licences includes:
- Compatible off-the-shelf with any NB-IoT / 4G / WiFi device
- Compatible with LoRaWAN / ZigBee networks using specific middleware in Gateways and Base Stations
- Compatible with the Sigfox Backend
- Manage the Cloud Servers to send the data from the control panel
- Double Encryption:
- From the node to the Bridge (unique AES 128 Key per node)
- From the node to the Cloud (unique AES 256 Key per node)
(*) In the future any third party HTTPS IoT device will be able to work with the Bridge