The CrAFt (Creating Actionable Futures) platform helps cities make their climate-neutral transformations beautiful, inclusive and sustainable
CrAfT is currently looking for 70 cities (particularly small and medium-sized municipalities) that want to test and share models of transformation, receive implementation support and become role models for cities across Europe.
As a CrAFt City, you will receive support to develop and test local collaborative governance models to
support your transition:
● Learn from other CrAFt Cities
● Balance stakeholder interests, priorities & competencies in a Climate City Contract
● Make the climate neutrality process more inclusive, empowering and accessible to all
● Use art, culture and the creative sectors as catalysts in the transition
● Participate in a next-generation think/do tank with students and youth communities
● Participate in a storytelling campaign on actionable climate-neutral futures
Learn more in the CrAFt Call for applications here and on the CrAFT webpage.