In this talk between Head of Smart City UA initiative, Yuriy Nazarov, and Charles Reed Anderson, Founder of CRA & Associates, an IoT & Smart Cities Advisory firm and Senior Advisor of IoT, McKinsey & Company, Singapore, learn about smart city trends and parallels between Ukraine and Singapore.
- Which cities in Asia are driving the most innovation?
- What is the main contrast between the application of technologies in Singapore and in Ukraine?
- What lessons can we learn from Singapore?
- Why have smart cities not yet lived up to the hype?
- Which technologies will be the biggest drivers for smart cities over the next 24 months?
- What is the most valuable advice that can be given to the cities of Ukraine today to prepare for the post-coronavirus “new normal”?