From 5th to 7th of June will again be a leading platform for the international exchange of knowledge about material and energy recovery from waste
With the support of ISWA, Waste-to-Resources 2023, the 10th International Symposium and exhibition on Circular Economy, mechanical biological treatment (MBT), material recovery facilities (MRF) and Recycling from 5th to 7th of June will again be a leading platform for international exchange of knowledge about material and energy recovery from waste. This year, the event will be held outside of Germany: In the Mediterranean atmosphere at the gateway to the growing African market in Tunisia at a nice venue directly on the beach. You can also join the hybrid event online.
Key aspects are:
- Waste management as an important measure for climate protection
- Financing and economic aspects of waste management
- Concepts and legal drivers for circular economy
- Capacity building
- Waste collection
- Material and fuel recycling of waste
- Composting methods, operation and results
- Panel discussion: Africa’s waste sector in focus
- Sustainable waste management in developing countries
On-site participants can take part in the three-part workshop "The future of circular economy” about what to expect from the development in the waste management sector: Legal and political drivers, technological aspects and closing the loop.
Conference language will be English with French simultaneous translation. The French translation will be not available for online participants.
More information at www.waste-to-resources.eu